Tuesday, April 23, 2013

The Cabin Crew...April 2013

I am a lucky person; belonging to Scrapbaggers' quilt group is a privilege and a pleasure. We are 9 women strong and have monthly meetings.  Everyone tries to attend.  I hate to miss a meeting.  Last weekend 7 of us got together at Debbie's cabin and had a sew-a-thon.  Most of us were up early (not me) and stayed up late sewing or I should say creating.

It's a laugh filled time at the cabin in northern Minnesota.  Everyone Sews, tells stories, eats great food and on Saturday night we have movie time.  I'll have to remember to bring popcorn next time.  The movie is always a 'chick flick'...this time we watched Wedding Date.  Love that movie.

Here are a few pics from the weekend.  I decided not to include my Chevy Tahoe being towed away at the end of the weekend...depressing way to end such a wonderful time.  It won't start.  A few hundred dollars and a few new parts and I was homeward bound.


Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
A free slideshow design by Smilebox




Happy quilting,
Annemarie

5 comments:

Jan said...

Sounds like a wonderful group. Super cute t-shirts & lots of nice flimsies!

Anonymous said...

It’s really fun sewing together with your friends, right? You will never lose the time and feel tired of just doing your thing. It’s more perfect with snacks on the side and watching your favorite movie. Oh, I miss those days. Hope I could catch up on ya! Thanks for sharing!


Split-Site PhD Programs

Unknown said...

I’m happy to know your group make quilts together. Thank you for sharing the pictures. Hope you will enjoy sewing.

My homepage | TESOL DEGREES

Anonymous said...

If you know you are not ready for a relationship why get into one and still cheat and liar. I was dying inside for my cheating wife , i had no prove, no one to run to. Everyone thought i was paranoid. until i was referred to a Private Investigator  Mr James . I told him about my situation and He understood me well and helped me spy on my wife.He hacked my wifes Gmail and Facebook account and linked all her WhatsApp and phone conversation to me, to find out the truth.I saw all the evidence and i was heart Broken,I just want to openly say thank you to James for helping me get evidence against her,i feel so hurt. If you need help please contact him Mr James (Worldcyberhackers@gmail.com) via Email. 

Kjerstin Lis said...

I was cured of HIV with the use of natural herbs that I ordered through Dr Itua Herb store https://drituaherbalcenter.com/shop/. I love Traditional Medicine so much. Most times, injection and drugs are just a waste of time and money. I was cured 3weeks ago, i suffered from HIV for 5yrs but with the help of Dr. Itua herbal medicine, I was cured within three weeks of drinking the herbs he sent to me through courier delivery service. This same man also cured my Aunt from herpes, as soon as I heard she had herpes, I referred her to the doctor and she was cured after drinking his herbs.I have referred more than 18 persons and they were all cured from their various illnesses. Have you taken herbs before?. You have spent so much money on drugs,injections,surgeries etc and yet you have no good result to show for it. This man is a herbal doctor, I assure you of cure if you drink his natural herbs. He has herbs that cures Hiv, Herpes, diabetics, asthma, hepatitis, etc. Contact Dr. Itua on email: drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com.