Wednesday, October 31, 2012

#2 - International Quilt Market 2012…Houston, Texas

This is the second installment of my International Quilt Market 2012 blog.  My booth was positioned smack dab in the middle of the convention floor.  It was comfortably nestled between Marcus Brother Fabrics, Red Crinoline (formerly Bonnie Blue) and EZ Quilting products.  It was a very nice space with terrific neighbors!
Darlene celebrated with a 20th year in business with EZ designs

Pam and Mary Ellen from Red Crinoline…thank you ladies for the Pimento Cheese spread lunch.  Our “drug” of choice at lunch time; I so enjoyed it!
Love the fall decorating idea at Red Crinoline’s booth
I want you to see some of the wonderful displays around the market floor.  Unfortunately, I don’t have the opportunity to leave my booth very often.  Being a 'one woman show' makes it hard to get out and wander.  But, every once in a while a wonderful friend comes to relieve me and I get to stretch my legs.  Here are just a few pictures I took of some of my favorite booth displays.  Enjoy!
Anthology always has a intriguing booth display
Cute aprons at the Timeless Treasure booth.  (I didn’t see quite as much clothing sewing at this show)

The fabric mummies were unusual from Me and My Sister.  Torso forms ‘seamed’ to be a theme.

Flower covered bodice – just for fun! EZ Designs booth
Maybe…a reminder to get younger generations interesting in sewing?

Moda had two booth styles going…paint cans & sticks and camping.  Really enjoyed the ‘50s travel trailer!

Moda

Carolyn Friedlander from Florida is a young new designer.  LOVED her booth. 

Annemarie in MN

No comments: