Tuesday, April 12, 2011

How Exciting!


Fons and Porter’s Love of Quilting approached me at Spring Market 2010 in Minneapolis, MN. They asked if I would submit a quilt for their magazine. I was honored to be asked and when I found out they had chosen my design I was thrilled.


Pretty much the picture speaks for itself. This is my very first quilt design published in a magazine. This year there will be 2 more designs appearing in other magazines.

So here it is!. The graphics are excellent…thanks Fons & Porter!!!

5 comments:

Jan said...

Congratulations, that must be so exciting! Your design was my favorite in the issue - strings and little pieces that I love.

Laurie in Iowa said...

Congratulations. It's such an honor to have your pattern selected. Love the pattern.

Vivian said...

That issue of Fons & Porter is lying on my coffee table right now, open to your little quilt. I HAVE to make it soon. It's a great design. Congrat's !!

Dawn said...

Congratulations, I've been wanting to do a string quilt! As a former MN resident I have been to Glad's many times! Nice to have found you.

Anonymous said...

I saw it and had loved it, but it is even MORE special to know you were INVITED to do it! Congrats!

- Mary