Wednesday, May 5, 2010

The Countdown!

13 Days until Spring Quilt Market in Minneapolis, MN. I am very excited to be vending for the first time. I have my check list posted on my desk. Many of the tasks have been crossed off but there are still a lot left to do. I still have to package about 2,000 patterns. I have some great helpers to assist with this project. Chair covers, a table cloth and pole covers still need to be make. So why am I sitting down? I should be sewing.

Here's a peak at one of my patterns. It's called Olive's Tablerunner (named after my grandmother). This particular sample is going to be given away. If you come to Schoolhouse at market attend the "Passport Minnesota" class. There you will learn all about how to win this quilt or one of the others made and donated by Minnesota designers. To learn more about "Passport Minnesota" log on to http://passportmn.wordpress.com. You can click on prizes and see all the fantastic creations you could win. Hopefully, I will see you there. My booth is #2340 - Quilts Remembered.



One more quilt for today's blog post...it's the latest Jo Morton design from "Jo's Little Women" club. The quilt is titled Bittersweet Stars. Enjoy!!!

Happy quilting,
Annemarie

3 comments:

Mayleen said...

I like the Bittersweet Stars best! Very nice.

Amy R said...

Annemarie- Your Bittersweet stars is great! Love your pattern too~ Best of luck at Market!

Dee said...

Hi, wrote your booth down as I will be working the show and would love to stop by and meet you - I have been lurking on the Jo Morton group - and love your work. Wishing you much luck. Also, our guild in Mankato is always looking for a new program:)