Thursday, December 18, 2008

Parties!!!



I hope everyone is prepared for the holidays. So many parties, so little time. I made a list the other day and WOW do I have a lot to do. The shopping is half done, the baking is only a thought and my house is decorated as much as it is going to be. There are still ledges to decorate and trim to put on the tree but enough is enough and I have to move on.

Scrapbaggers is a quilt group that I belong to and we had a Christmas party last week. We usually draw names and exchange presents. This year we decided to make each other a 'Quilt on a Stick'. Minnesota Quilters did this for the State Fair this past year. We each filled out a questionnaire and then exchanged them. Then we had to come up with an idea of what to make our person according to their 'likes'. I made the Camper quilt. The person I made it for loves camping and loves her granddaughter. So my 'Quilt on a Stick' is entitled "Grandma and Shannon go camping". The other picture is of the Scrapbaggers group holding the 'Quilt on a Stick' we received.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.
Enjoy Life,
Annemarie

No comments: